Loki Season 2 New Cast Members & New Footage Revealed

At the D23 Expo, Loki Season 2 revealed some new cast members and new footage. The Anaheim Convention Center is packed with people eager to see the latest Marvel Studios movies and TV shows. Their patience was rewarded with a new look at what Tom Hiddleston's trickster god will be up to next year on Disney+. 
Loki season 2 new cast members and new Footage Revealed
Loki Season 2 New Cast Members and New Footage Revealed 

Fans will be relieved to learn that Owen Wilson's Morbius, Gugu Mbatha-Judge Raw's Renslayer, Sophia Di Martino's Sylvie, and Wunmi Mosaku's B-15 will all return. That won't be the only surprise, as Everything, Everywhere, All At Once star Ke Huy Quan has joined the cast for the second round of time-traveling adventures.
Many photos of various temporal set pieces for the crime drama have leaked onto the internet. But, with this new footage, things are starting to make more sense. Here's what we discovered at D23:
Loki steps into an empty TVA lobby. According to Hiddleston, "I've been transported through time. I witnessed horrific events. War is on the horizon." In suits, there were several Loki variations. Mobius is dressed in a TVA spacesuit. A hilarious joke is told about the Avengers believing Loki was a bad guy. There are a lot of Marvel references, including Coulson!

Sylvie defeated He Who Remains at the end of last season, as viewers will recall. Hiddleston's despondent Asgardian was last seen convincing Mobius and B-15 that Kang the Conqueror was a real and present threat. After that ominous shot of Jonathan Major's new statue in the middle of the TVA headquarters, things pick up.
"Loki's changed so much for me over the years," Hiddleston previously told Variety's Actors on Actors. "I was cast at the age of 29, and I'm now 41... I was always trying to break out of the mask with the wigs and costume at first. Allow something genuine to come through. By the time we got to the series, Loki had been stripped of everything familiar. He's literally stripped naked and put in a jumpsuit, and his status is gone. Everyone now recognises the character. Let us explore new aspects of him and challenge the character to change and grow."

"I understand the audience sees the good in Loki and wants him to overcome his internal and external obstacles," Hiddleston added. "They want him to mend his relationship with his brother and become the hero he can be. 'Actually, I can choose my path and do the right thing,' he realises. Or, at the very least, I choose not to repeat the same old tricks that I have done over and over in a cycle of trust and betrayal.' It's exciting to keep all of Loki's characteristics while also playing a slightly different tune within him."
Are you excited for Loki Season 2? Let us know down in the comments!
Rohit Singh

My name is Rohit Singh and I love technologies. And I also post videos on my YouTube Channel "Jolly Entertainment". And I am also a newbie photographer, who loves nature and it's wilderness.

Please Don't Put Any Spam Link Here.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post