Impact of Webseries on Teenagers and Society

 Webseries


Today I'm gonna talk about webseries. 

I've put up some questions from online and I'll try to answer each and every question. 

Lets get started....... 

1) Influence of Web series on teenagers

Every thing have such a good thing and bad thing. 

On internet mostly 18+ contents are available like sex scene, murder scene, etc. Mostly webseries are crime thrillers and erotic. 

Firstly, I think every Teenager would have smartphone, so according to this mostly teenagers loves to watch crime and action webseries which influences a lot on the teenager. Which somehow teaches the teenagers to do the same crime that has been showed in webseries. 

It is only my opinion and I'm not forcing anyone to watch or avoid this types of webseries.

And secondly erotic and intimate scenes are shown in webseries which takes your son, brother, etc. ona different path. 

And there are some webseries which are good They don't have any sex or erotic scene but still the child has to watch these webseries in supervision of parents. 

Some of them you can watch with your parents and I have personally liked it for its story.

I have mentioned some of them....

a) Asur : Welcome  to your dark dide



Rohit Singh

My name is Rohit Singh and I love technologies. And I also post videos on my YouTube Channel "Jolly Entertainment". And I am also a newbie photographer, who loves nature and it's wilderness.

Please Don't Put Any Spam Link Here.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post